Travel Didgeridoo [Tiny, but mighty!]
- Mahogany Body: at 9" Tall and made of mahogany, the Travel Didgeridoo is tiny but mighty in sound
- Great sound: an internal baffle directs air through a zigzag channel, turning it into an impressive drone note that creates the familiar Australian didgeridoo sound
- Compact design: Its compact design makes it the perfect instrument to take on the road or to the studio without taking up too much space
- Practice circular breathing: this instrument is also great for practice, self-meditation and useful as a tool to learn circular breathing
- Add worldly sounds to your music: Didgeridoos sound impressive enough by themselves, and they add an interesting Native Australian flavor that can be used as a layer in your music when recording or performing
This Travel Didge comes with a fleece bag that features a parachute cord with a barrel clasp at the top.