Kokopelli's First Flute e-course [Kid's Learning E-Course]
This online course is a great way to introduce your child to the beautiful and soothing sounds of the Native American flute. Through breathing exercises, fingering techniques, learning a few songs and even improvising, children can gain confidence in their playing abilities with this course. In addition to the engaging lessons from the instructor, this course also includes a 29-page e-book that can be easily downloaded and printed out so learning can continue away from the computer. With this course, your child will gain confidence and creativity in playing the Native flute.
You do not need to learn to read music to enjoy this course!
What You Will Learn
In this course, your child will learn essential breathing exercises and fingering techniques to play the Native American flute and gain the confidence to improvise and learn a few songs. To further enhance the learning experience, this course also includes an easily downloadable and printable e-book with additional information.
- Learn how to play the Native American flute, including proper breathing and fingering techniques.
- Develop your own songs through improvisation.
- Play several songs on the Native American flute and acquire improvisational skills.
- Gain a better understanding of the instrument through an accompanying 29-page guide packed with helpful tips and insight.
Let's get you started off on the right note! Here are the three things you'll need to get the most out of this course.
- A willingness to learn and be patient with yourself!
- A 6-Hole modern NAF (Native American Flute), preferably in the key of A.
- Internet connection as videos are streamed and not downloadable (however, the printable guide is for off-site learning).
Who This Course is For
We are excited to share this course with you because we know there is a deep passion in students who have taken our courses. Over 100 youth have enrolled in this course!
- Children ages 8-12, who have an interest in learning how to play the Native American flute.
- Parents of children interested in the music of the Native American flute and want to learn alongside their children for bonding and creating special memories.
- Homeschoolers or those looking for an accessible way to supplement their child's music education.
- Legend Of The Flute
- Anatomy Of The Flute
- Flute Playing Rules
- Mouth Position
- Descending Notes
- Ascending Notes
- Basic Scale
- Skipping Notes
- 5-hole vs 6-hole Flutes
- Watering Out
- Learning Songs
- Blank TAB Sheet
- Improv Ideas
- Word Search
When you purchase this course from JonnyLipfordMusic.com, you will receive an email from HorizonsFluteSchool.com with login information. If you already have an account with HorizonsFluteSchool.com, you will see the course show up in your student dashboard when you log into the platform.
IMPORTANT: Whatever email address you use at the time of checkout is what is used to create that account in HorizonsFluteSchool.com. Please be aware!