Easily Understanding Nakai Tablature [e-course]
Break Up With Fingering Diagrams!
Learn to read sheet music for the Native American flute with ease! Our comprehensive course walks you through the Nakai Tablature system step-by-step. With over 100 pages of content, exercises and music, 14 specifically written songs, 35+ broken-down exercises with audio samples, training videos, and email support, you'll build your confidence in reading sheet music.
Move away from finger diagrams and develop your skills in reading melodies. Join us on this musical journey and unlock endless joy and fulfillment in your musical expression.
What You Will Learn:
Unlock the doors to endless possibilities with our comprehensive course to teach you how to read sheet music for the Native American Flute using the Nakai Tablature system. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced player, our step-by-step guide will help you develop your skills and bring your musical expression to life.
Join us on this transformative journey where you'll gain the confidence to read melodies and move away from finger diagrams. You'll have all the tools to master the art of reading sheet music for the Native American Flute.
- Understand the basics of reading sheet music in an easy-to-follow manner.
- Improve your skills through 35+ broken-down exercises with supportive audio samples.
- Learn how the Nakai Tablature system became our industry standard for notating Native flute music.
Let's get you started off on the right note! Here are the three things you'll need to get the most out of this course.
- A willingness to learn and be patient with yourself!
- A 5 or 6-Hole modern NAF (Native American Flute). The key doesn't matter, however, I filmed this course in the key of A.
- Internet connection as videos are streamed and not downloadable (however, the printable guide is for off-site learning).
Who This Course is For:
We are excited to share this course with you because we know there is a deep passion inside students who have taken our courses.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced Native American flute player, reading sheet music can be challenging. If you've struggled with this aspect of playing the instrument, our course is designed to help. Here are three key groups who can benefit from our comprehensive course:
- This course is ideal for Native American flute players of any skill level who struggle with reading sheet music.
- It's perfect for those who find existing resources too complicated or moving too quickly.
- It's designed for anyone who wants to move away from finger diagrams and develop their skills in reading sheet music for the Native American flute.
As with our other full courses on Horizons Flute School, you will receive a completely downloadable and printable PDF Workbook that accompanies this course. This PDF Guide is over 100 pages in length and includes text, graphics and written music exercises and songs.
When you purchase this course from JonnyLipfordMusic.com, you will receive an email from HorizonsFluteSchool.com with login information. If you already have an account with HorizonsFluteSchool.com, you will see the course appear in your student dashboard when you log into the platform.
IMPORTANT: Whatever email address you use at the time of checkout is what is used to create that account in HorizonsFluteSchool.com. Please be aware!