Private Native Flute Coaching with Jonny Lipford [1:1 Lessons]
I'm a professional Native American flute educator and creativity coach who has helped countless students across their musical journey to achieve greater fulfillment. As your flute coach, we'll work together to clarify your goals, identify your obstacles, and develop personalized strategies for overcoming them. By targeting your unique skills and gifts, I'll provide the support you need to achieve long-lasting change so that you can become a more balanced and proficient flute player.
One of the greatest benefits of working with me is gaining a fresh, informed perspective on your challenges. With insight into negative patterns that could be standing in the way of your success, we'll work together to help you bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
My 1:1 experience is for those who are deeply dedicated to personal and professional development in their flute journey. Sessions are available in 30 or 60 minute increments, offered in packages of one or four. Some students prefer to have two weeks between sessions to complete their homework assignments. However, if you need more accountability, I'm open to meeting once per week.
Lessons are held on Zoom, and I offer availability Tuesdays through Thursdays, and occasionally on weekends or weekday evenings for those with work-related commitments. After purchasing your desired package, you'll receive an email to schedule your first session. Rest assured, I'll send ample reminders before each session in case you need to reschedule.
With my guidance and expertise, you'll receive the tools and support you need to take your flute playing to new heights and achieve the satisfaction of realizing your musical dreams.
- Sessions are 30 or 60 minutes in length to give us both time to dig deep on the subject matter. I offer these sessions in packages of ONE or FOUR.
- Some students prefer to have two weeks between sessions to give them time to complete their homework assignments. If you are someone who needs more accountability than that, I am certainly open to meeting once per week.
- I teach Tuesday-Thursday and occasionally offer some slots on the weekend and the evenings of Wednesday and Thursday for those who work regular jobs.
- Lessons will be held on Zoom.
- After you purchase your desired package, you will be sent an email to schedule your first session with me.
- You'll receive ample reminders before your scheduled time in case you need to reschedule.
Policy For Private Sessions:
Any single purchased lesson time should be scheduled and used within 30 days of purchase. Any 4-pack of purchased lesson times should be scheduled and used within 90 days of purchase. Any lesson time not used within their respective timeframes will be forfeited.
With fewer than 24 hours' notice of a cancellation or rescheduling, you will be charged for the missed lesson. If you fail to show up for your lesson, you will be charged the full amount and no refund will be given.
By purchasing price session time, you are agreeing with these terms.
UPDATE 5/24/23: Very few spots are open for students during the Spring months.